All applications for any location are made centrally via this page. You do NOT need to choose a location. We will match your skills and dates to the most appropriate location.
Applications are open all year. The sooner you apply the better your chances.
Applications close each year on the following dates:
- May 30th – Summer applications – September to April – Round 1
- July 30th – Summer applications – September to April – Round 2
- November 30th – Winter applications – April to September – Round 1
- January 30th – Winter applications – April to September – Round 2
How to Apply
First please read the Frequently Asked Questions completely before you apply.
Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the word scholar in the title, e.g. “John Smith – scholar application”
Attach to the email:
- A small photo (maximum 200kb)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A list of your coaching experience
- A list of your mapping experience
- Two referees – email and phone
- A brief letter outlining why you want the scholarship
- Your preferred dates (we prefer 6 months but you can apply for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months)
- Your name / gender / date of birth / email / mobile phone / skype address
Please make sure you have read every question on the FAQ page before sending your email.