All applications for any location are made centrally via this page. You do NOT need to choose a location, but you are welcome to say where you would most like to go. We will try to match your skills and dates to the most appropriate location.
Applications are open all year. The sooner you apply the better your chances. You can apply to come in our winter or in our summer, and for any length of time (usually at least three months). Note that most states are looking for coaches from around September/October to March/April in the following year.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before applying!
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with your name and the word “scholar” in the title, e.g. “John Smith – scholar application”. If you have not heard a reply within thirty days, please contact us again.
Attach to the email:
- A small photo (maximum 200KB)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A list of your coaching experience
- A list of your mapping experience (if you have any)
- Two referees – email and phone
- A brief letter outlining why you want the scholarship
- Your preferred dates and the length of time you are available.
- Your name / gender / date of birth / email / mobile phone / social media (if applicable)
Please make sure you have read every question on the FAQ page before sending your email.
Your email will be forwarded to all states that are interested in hosting a scholar. If they like your application, they will get in contact with you directly and arrange an online interview. This can take some time so please be patient!